- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Monday, March 22, 2010

John Key's Facebook rules


Sideswipe: Key 'defriends' Facebook critic
Alesyia is hurt at being "de-friended" on Facebook by Prime Minister John Key: "I'd been one of around 5000 'friends' of John Key's for quite some time, and on Wednesday, for the first time, I posted a message on his wall. My polite but forthright paragraph voiced my concerns over his intention to support commercial whaling and suggested that he pay attention to the opinions of the people he was elected to represent. Within hours, my message had been deleted and I had been 'de-friended'.

John Key's Facebook rules:
Friends can not disagree with friends over legalizing whaling.
Friends do not question mining on conservation land.
Friends do not listen to Radio NZ
Friends love National Standards and hate teachers
Friends sing 'there is no depression in NZ' minus any hint of irony.
Friends give war a chance in Afghanistan
Friends let friends smack their kids
Friends only read Kiwiblog & Whaleoil
Friends don't really believe in global warming
Friends think NZ Herald and TV One is a bit politically correct sometimes
Friends LOVE Paul Henry
Friends never take public transport

4 Comments:

At 22/3/10 9:44 pm, Anonymous BR said...

If John Key were anything like that I would have voted National.

 
At 22/3/10 10:15 pm, Anonymous kiwiteen123 said...

Your grammar is appalling.

 
At 23/3/10 5:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hes got 52 million other friends so any one who disagrees with him can just sod off.Yea thats a national party PM.Next election he can sod off

 
At 24/3/10 2:15 pm, Blogger Hans Versluys said...

If I don't like my friends, well, I have others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home